The Immigrant Legal Resource Center released a very informative podcast regarding Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. The idea of the podcast is to provide information to prevent Fraud.
The podcast answers common questions such as:
- Why should DACA applicants worry about fraud?
- What is immigration fraud?
- Where should I go to get true information about DACA?
- How should I go about getting legal advice?
- What can happen to me if I go to the wrong person?
There are several valuable tips and resources mentioned in this recording, so please take a few minutes to listen and share it with your family and friends.
You can listen to the Podcast here.